Sunday, March 1, 2009

Showered in Pink!






Ashley and I were showered on Saturday with lots of love, gifts, laughter and pink! I had a great time. The guys were outside in the mud shooting skeet while we opened darling little outfits with bows, flowers and ribbon. Coleman loved eating his pink cupcake, as you can see here. When he is enjoying eating something he won't put it down, he'll just keep shoving it in his mouth as he swallows it. Coleman got a few presents to open as well as Ashley and I. One present was Toby the train from the Thomas series. He could hardly contain himself he was so excited, and has been playing with it ever since. He likes other gifts, but right now the way to his little heart is Thomas the tank engine trains...and "candy-candy".


Sue planned lots of fun games. One event was the daddy olympics: changing diapers. This is a video of the two dad's-to-be competing. Can you guess who the winner will be? She also had a lot of white onesies and markers so we could decorate our own. We have some interesting onesies now for our baby :).



Today it snowed! I bemoaned it thinking "This is why I left Boston". (Did anyone go sledding today?) I have had a serious case of the crankies lately. I can't sleep, I'm tired all day, when I eat I feel ill afterwards, I feel uncomfortable, people are always in my way, and I am just ready for little girl Fulton to arrive. Jared has been so patient with me through all of this. I'm very lucky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

any signs of baby girl coming soon?Been thinking of you and praying Gods peace and rest upon you!
My belly has popped very early!