Monday, March 23, 2009

Eliza Hope Fulton has arrived!










Eliza is here!! She came on the first day of Spring at 11:00 a.m., weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz. The labor went very quickly, and delivery even faster. I feel really good, other than fatigued. I'm also eating everything in sight. Coleman visited with Sue and Ashley minutes after she was born. You can see him trying to hug her later that day. He is going to be a great big brother.

We arrived home today and Coleman ran right over to Eliza and offered her a paci, and was rocking her in her car seat. He just crouched there watching her and wanting to help. He is excited to have a baby sister.

Sue is here with me to help as I transition back home. What a blessing she is! :) I am already in love with my new baby. I feel so blessed with my family.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! Eliza is just beautiful!! I love her name too!
Praying this time is sweet as you all ajust!

LL said...

congratulations!!! she's so precious. i remember you mentioning the name "eliza" before and i hope i get to meet her soon! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing all these pictures:) She looks so sweet, and I am sure Coleman is going to be a great big brother. Thinking of you all...

SKC said...

congratulations! eliza is beautiful and coleman is just too cute hugging his baby sister.

Unknown said...

yay baby eliza!! i love how coleman's hug is extra long! she is amazing!

Gabby said...

Congrats Fultons! She is gorgeous!