Thursday, March 5, 2009

Driving Lessons

Coleman has discovered a lot of buttons to push when he's in the driver's seat of the car. Often when we get home he'll ask to "push buttons". He's learned pretty quickly how to put the hazards on, wash the windshield, and roll the windows up and down. He laughs so hard when a car drives by. His newest phrase is "Want some, do you?" as he points to something he wants. It is really hard to resist when he asks so cutely. The other morning Jared was making pancakes and Coleman ran into the bedroom and asked me if I wanted pancakes? When I answered him he said "Thank you!" and ran back to the kitchen. I asked Jared if he told Coleman to ask me that and he said he didn't. He just thought it up himself.

We are as ready as ever for baby girl to arrive. Our bags our packed, her room is ready, the house is clean, now we just wait. Some days I feel really good, and some days everything hurts. Anyone care to guess when she'll arrive? I'm betting on St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: