Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trainspotting





Here's another belly pic. I feel that I was this big with Coleman when I was 9 months and I still have 7 weeks to go! I am getting everything ready in the house for when our little butterbean arrives. She could be early, at least I'm hoping she will be.


We live very close to the train tracks and will bring Coleman down almost daily to see if we can spot any trains coming. Its about a 50/50 chance we'll see one. If we do we get out of the car and wait for it to come. Coleman is beside himself with excitement while it approaches, and then gets very serious when it goes by. He'll wave to the train and often the conductors will open the window and wave back at us.

We've had some beautiful, spring-like weather lately. The daffodils are blooming! Jared is working in the backyard a lot, getting it ready for gardening and the greenhouse we are being given by a neighbor.

3 comments:

LL said...

wow, coleman is growing soooo fast!!! he looks like a young man already.

and 7 weeks will pass by in no time. any names yet? :)

Joyfulton said...

we're keeping her name a secret until she's born. :)

Melissa said...

you have like the perfect baby-belly! :) Good for you for keeping her name a secret... I have so many pregnant friends right now, I figured I better claim my names before they're gone! haha! we're definite on a girl name (Kate Viviana) but still tossing around ones for a boy... hopefully I'll just find out it's a girl! :)