Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday





Yesterday we celebrated Coleman's 2nd birthday with family. Coleman had a great time opening his presents and asked for more. He also loved his cake and ate a pretty big piece all by himself. In the morning we were able to see 2 trains going by. One of his favorite presents is his new bike which is still a little big for him. He's been practicing walking the bike around the house. He's just a bit too short to sit on it still.

We've settled on going to Branch Life Church downtown, a new church plant. We really enjoy the preaching and the community has been so warm and welcoming to us each time we go. I hope to get more involved in the nursery and outreach programs they have set up.

The hat was made by Jared, and he drew the Thomas face on the cake. Amazing!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Coleman!! :) Sounds like you had sooo much fun! If I ever get to come visit, your mommy will have to take me to the Whistle Stop Cafe too - I love that movie!

Anonymous said...

the hat is so great! it totally reminds me of the crown the Lion/King wore on the Island of the Misfits, you know in Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer, the claymation? I hope you know what I"m talking about. It's perfect. He's such a big boy now!