Friday, January 2, 2009

Cream of Wheat



Coleman loves his Cream of Wheat and sprinkles in the morning. He started chanting 'cream of wheat, ha, ha' he was so excited about it this one particular morning. He's a good eater.

Coleman and I are leaving tomorrow to drive to Chattanooga for the night, staying with Hopeful. Then we drive 6 hours north to Roanoke to visit my cousin Julie, cousin Adam and aunt and uncle who all live there. I am very excited about this visit! But I will miss jared very much.

I recently finished reading a book entitled "A Severe Mercy". A great love story, story of intellectuals coming to faith in Jesus, and many letters by C.S. Lewis in there as well. It was a heartbreaking ending, but very inspiring. I highly recommend it. Right now I'm reading a book that lists all of the saints, just 2 page synopses of each saint, but it is really good.

Our New Years Eve was spent painting the bedroom and falling asleep early. Woo-hoo! Here is a picture of the room so far. My nesting instinct is overpowering latley.

No comments: