Saturday, May 30, 2009

Its Time To Clean Up



Coleman is such a great "cleaner-upper". He will ask for the "wipe-cloth" all the time so he can wipe the table, his face, hands and anything else that needs wiping. Yesterday I made pizza dough and he helped by pushing flour onto the floor. I told him he'd need to clean it up so he happily got the broom and started sweeping. Then I gave him a washcloth and he went to town, even wiping the flour off my feet. He laughed and said "It feels nice!' as he wiped my toes.

Coleman is very creative with his eating. He likes to have jam on his banana, peanuts with his cantaloupe, raisins with his chocolate graham cracker fish. He is also adventurous with his eating: he loves cheese like his mama. He asked for goat cheese yesterday, and loves the sheep's milk feta cheese we have. Perhaps he'll be a chef?

No comments: