Friday, May 15, 2009

Eliza's Bath





I posted this video on my Facebook page, so forgot to post it here. Eliza loves her bath time so much right before we put her down for the night. She is getting more and more expressive these days as well.

Coleman is learning that we pick up after ourselves before we move onto the next thing. Today we were going to go outside and play in the pool, but Coleman had been playing with colored pencils. He ran over to the colored pencils, grabbed a bunch and put them back in the box, and continued until they were all put away. I didn't even tell him! I rewarded him with two jellybeans.

Life is beginning to have some order to it 9 weeks after Eliza arrived. She and Coleman both go to bed at 6 each night. She is getting better and better about putting herself to sleep so often I lay her down at 6 and then I'm done! Praise God for an easy going baby. :)

No comments: