Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree




I love this time of year, and especially getting a fresh Christmas tree and decorating it, while drinking eggnog of course. Coleman was really excited about the whole experience as well. While picking out a Christmas tree he had fun running through the trees and playing hide and seek with Jared and I. He loves the lights and the popcorn chain. He also loves the silver balls, though many have been lost through his playing with them.
Lately Coleman and I have been baking a lot together. He'll push a dinner chair over to where I mix and say "Mix, mix Coleman". He then will say "Taste, taste, taste, taste" until I pause in my mixing to let him taste. Today I made Julekage, a Norweigian coffee bread similar to Irish soda bread with raisins. He couldn't get enough tastes. We're secretly hoping he may be a chef so he can cook for us. :)
I will post a belly picture soon. You can kind of see my silhouette in the picture above. She is kicking a lot now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I bet this will be such a fun Christmas with Coleman! I love hearing all his little sayings. Thanks for calling me the other day... I definitely want to call and chat sometime soon. The last two weeks were rough as far as how I was feeling, but I think I'm on the mend :) so hopefully I'll have some energy to call soon!