Sunday, December 21, 2008

Early Christmas






We have been receiving boxes of Christmas gifts from my family this week. I let Coleman open one from my sister and Steve. The present is actually from 1 month old Brooke, so clearly she's a genius. Coleman understands the concept of unwrapping presents, so Christmas will be fun.


Notice our living room no longer has dark, shiny brown trim. I've been on a mission to get our living room trim painted, and I finished last week. Hurray!


My Mom and Dad sent a box our way filled with pre-Christmas gifts and Christmas gifts. One of the gifts from my Mom is a Mickey Mouse Club apron and chef's hat for Coleman. Its perfect! Just what I wanted for him. :) He loves it and it'll keep him clean now. Thanks Meemaw and Peepaw!


Lastly, here is a prego picture of me and my belly. It is always amazing to see my body change shapes and distort so amazingly to house a baby. She's kicking away now, and if I lay still I can even see my belly move. Only 3 months left to go.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

yay for a belly shot! :) do you know what you'll be naming your little girl yet? we have ideas for a boy or a girl, but i'm not settled on anything yet!