Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Toy


I found a toy police car on the sidewalk set out for the garbage, so Jared and I picked it up on our way to church. What a find! Coleman loves his new police car. He is getting so good at getting in and out of his car, and climbing in general.

Coleman and Sadie keep me very busy every day. I've noticed that Coleman is very conscientious. When he sees something where it should not be he says "uh-oh". Today he saw leaves on the road and said "Uh-oh" because they looked messy. So he picked them up and put them in the gutter with the rest of the leaves. He is also a good helper. He'll put back the chairs when he is done, likes to help me with the dishes, and will pick up his toys. Of course, a little encouragement is needed sometimes "Pick this up or do you need a time-out?" He usually picks it up.

Yesterday I was awfully sick to my stomach and coleman was sooo sweet giving me hugs and pat-pat-patting me with his little hand. Sadie was sympthatic too. Of course, Jared was great! :)

Here is my helpful boy at the sink.

No comments: