Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Olympic Sport: Shopping Cart Racing

Here is Coleman having fun with his shopping cart. He's clearly impressed with himself and loves being filmed. I'll show him the video after and he gets a kick out of seeing himself.


A funny story about Sadie: I went out for the afternoon with Coleman and left Sadie in our back yard. I was pretty sure our gate was securely closed, but had a fleeting thought that maybe it wasn't. When Coleman and I got home Sadie was at the back door ready to come in and greet us. When she ran in I saw, and smelled, that she was muddy from the middle down. She stank like pond muck! I saw the gate was open, and figured out that she had walked herself down to the park where the duck pond is and had a field day. Then she walked herself home like a good girl. She got a bath that night and it was dirty water.

No comments: