Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Learning How To Be a Big Brother





Coleman is learning what it means to be a big brother and how very important that role is. He loves to pat and kiss Eliza's head, take a bath with her, show her his trains and share them with her, and of course sing to her. He also likes to boss her around "don't bite that Eliza". Or boss me around "Baby's frying (crying) Mama."

Coleman has a list of words that he chooses to say his way even though he can say them the correct way:

Frain = train
fruck = truck
canana = banana
flease = please
forn = corn
Casiah = Josiah
finkle = Twinkle
wittle = little
fry = cry
Fwatamala = Guatamala

I find myself saying them his way to him because they are so cute. Jared told me I need to stop so he doesn't keep saying them incorrectly.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

:)cute pics! I feel special that Coleman has a special word for Josiah..does he know another Josiah too?

Unknown said...

be careful with his word for truck . . . :)

Unknown said...

oh MAN. they are SOOOOOO cute. and can see their sibling resemblence...

wow. you got a kid his age saying things in his daily discourse that involves the word'Guatamala'? impressive...